"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


This is the Lion Brand Squiggles and Grins Baby Hat that I made. I did two things differently from the pattern. I bordered it with three rows of single crochet instead of one, and I used a yarn needle and yarn to gather the top before tying on the cord. I just couldn't keep the hat together at the top without doing that step.

I will make a pair of booties, and then the blanket, hat, and booties will go to my parish's Birth Right collection box.

No books today. I told my cats we were having a vacation day, and then something came up and I've been busy all day with household chores. So, no crafting either (pout.)
Good Night and God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)