"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Friday, January 22, 2010



Yesterday I listened to Round Robin by Jennifer Chiaverini. I love the characters in her books. I was wishing I was at quilt camp even though I was happy cross-stitching. It must have been the hand-sewing I was enjoying. I worked on the Mary Poppins pattern during most of the book, and today I worked on it again while listening to Joanne Fluke's Plum Pudding Murder. I have made mis-counts if that's what they are called. I consider they make my work personal, not necessarily wrong because I am choosing to leave them in the work. I corrected an error in one corner, but I am not being a perfectionist about this work. I'll see what it looks like when I'm done and decide what I think of it. I think it will be fine for my first big project in counted cross-stitch. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)