"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Plucky Rooster Finished




Here are pictures of the other mystery quilt that was actually the first one but because I had doubts about the fabric colors, I made the pink and brown one. Huh? Anyway, after finishing the plucky rooster, I like him too. What's neat is that I made two longer-than-a-placemat runners that can be put together either in a square as in one picture or as one long runner. And I can use them as placemats. So all of the work pays off, plus I enjoyed making them. The first picture is the block before sewing on the border and backing.

Say a prayer for me. Tomorrow I have a job interview. I'm hoping for the best.

Get this. I stopped giving Puff any medication about two days ago mostly because I was hiding it in her food but she had stopped eating. Curiously, she is doing better now and eating a bit more. So, I don't know what is going on with her, but I will not fight city hall. I was actually afraid that she would die from starvation, rather than her heart condition. I'd rather have her eating.

I am now going to put on Touch Not The Cat by Mary Stewart, and see if I can get some cross-stitch done. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)