"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Soft, Warm Body That Purred Like an Engine



That describes my cat, Puff. She's purring for the angels now. Moxie is confused, and I'm feeling the quietness in the house. I'm afraid I might go out and adopt a bunch of cats and dogs to fill the hole.


I didn't get the job I was angling for. Oh well. I have to say Life's Lemonade is getting boring, and I want something different, like a Life Hot Fudge Sundae...with a whole bunch of cherries on top!



This is the sal I'm doing from a blog originating in Germany. The blog name is Sylvia's, and she has some very pretty cross stitch patterns that attracted me. This sal's theme is hearts, so every month the pattern will have a heart somewhere. March has a four leaf clover with a heart petal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)