"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, March 29, 2010

Three Blocks Made


I listened to Dead Center by David Rosenfelt and stitched the three blocks for thr table runner I'm making. I liked the book, and I'm happy with the blocks. What I'm not sure about is using the greenish blue to surround the blocks, or go with something else. So, tomorrow I'll play with it a bit and finish it hopefully.

Our weather has been so New Englandish lately. Today was very windy and wet, tomorrow should be more of the same, and then it is supposed to warm up drastically, with Sunday reaching 80 degrees. The Easter Bunny will love that. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I like the blocks you made. I am expecting to get your package in the mail tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's on the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)