"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Busy Saturday


My table runner is done and looks very sweet with my Annalees on it. How nice that they match. This may be the one item I have made in my entire young life that has the most ripped out stitches.

I baked four Amish Friendship breads today and put together a lasagna to bake tomorrow. That is what comes when I clean the freezer. While I was doing that I listened to Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich. It's set in Florida and is pretty good, but the Stephanie Plum series is still the funniest.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Your runner looks nice. What is Amish friendship bread?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)