"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Still Mad About Mug Rugs

I had to skip one of the mug rug designs because it used those hezagon paper templates and I don't have any.  I'm going to try making some, but that's on hold for now.  I did make yesterday's design which is so sweet - kites.

There was one design I skipped that I will go back and make and today's design which is a star pattern.   And I am not tired of making them, yet.  It's a break from having projects that take weeks and months to complete.  Click on the Mug Rug Madness button on the right for the link to the Madness.

I have been working on things that are in process, like sandwiching the Regency quilt and beginning step 5 of the Easter sal.  I had to order red fabric to make the final border on the Erik Homemade Mystery Christmas qal.  I'm also still quilting the large quilt, but I am also ripping out stitches galore as I go, so very little progress there.  I'm thinking of just tying it.  I've not tied a quilt yet and that could be my first.

Next month in nearby Providence is the Machine Quilters Expo.  I plan to attend, and if so, it will be my first quilt show.  Have any of you ever volunteered at a quilt show? 

God Bless You.

3 comments:

  1. Your mug rugs are cute! You are doing better than I am on them. I have started two... and basically set them aside.. will have to rip them out later. I hope to start on another one this week so that I can mail it out to my mug rug swap partner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling mug rugs! So perfect for the month of March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kite mug rug. I am making some mug rugs but plainer ones. Once I am done with them , maybe I can try something with more design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)