"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Christmas QAL 2nd Post - Distraction, Inc.

Things keep happening here to distract me from my plans.  I transferred the embroidery design for one of the quilt blocks and began to sew it.  I don't like my stitches so this block will be for me.  This quilt is a gift so I want the stitching to be better.  I only got so far:
when a package was delivered.  I had ordered five dies from the Sizzix Outlet, and I couldn't resist trying one.
I know that apples aren't necessarily difficult to applique, but it only took a few minutes to put this one together.  I'll stitch it later and thnk about making a runner or cover with a few apple blocks.

As if that weren't enough, I received the latest issue of Quiltmaker, and I'm eager to read it.

Plus, I was outside with Mox for awhile.  Pity the poor bugs:)

The day isn't over.  And every little bit of sewing is progress.  Back later.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)