"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Finish and A Prize

Not much to post but I did want to show something I won from Quilt magazine. I won this Omnigrid OmniAngle ruler and Simple Quilts and Sewing issue. I was surprized by the size of the package and thrilled when I saw what I received.

The ruler is nifty and I've already gone through the magazine a couple of times and plan to make a few things.  I was very happy with this prize.

I finished my AccuQuilt quilt and am also happy with it. 

Today I will do part three of the America the Beautiful quilt from McCall's Quilting magazine. 

The city is installing new water lines, and today they are doing the line for my house.  Moxie is having a bad day hearing noises and strange people in the cellar and not being able to get away from them.  Poor baby.

Praying that all of our problems are small ones,
God Bless You.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun win...lucky you!!! Love love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful prize. One can never have too many rulers :) Your quilt is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Moxie! My two are quite laid back, but they would have hated all that disruption too.

    Love the reds in the AccuQuilt quilt - some really pretty prints in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)