"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September Christmas QAL Post 1

Hazel http://www.hazelsquilts.blogspot.com is our very cheery host this month.  So take a short trip to England and get happy just reading her post.  She's got me thinking this is going to be a great day for stitching.

And speaking of stitches, that is what is on my agenda today.  I have joined in a SAL for a Christmas cross stitch pattern with Carole of Novalee 02 http://novalee02.over-blog.com/ .  This is what my goal for today is:


And this is how much I have done so far:

As you can see, I have much to do.  Might as well get to it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow - just how pretty is that?! You are going to be very busy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty stitchery - you should get at least a good start today if not a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty, but there is a lot to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitchery and you have made a great start. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)