"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September Christmas QAL Post 3

I'm done for now.  In between stitches I roasted tomatoes and ate some on good rye bread - a delicious oily concoction.  I do like Hazel's Greek cookie recipe so that's a treat I will make in the near future.

I mentioned my mistake to some of you and just want to say it is still there but I over stitched the yellow error with white thread so it won't be so visible.  I guess I unconsciously put the Joanna stamp on this design.  I checked Carole's blog and she has posted pictures of this section done by 54 other participants, so I feel like the turtle in this race. 
 
Thank you to Hazel for being such a fun host this month.  She gets extra credit for all of the fancy dress outfits she came up with and shared with us.  I know for a fact you won't be seeing me in a sarong any time soon.
 
Hope the rest of your weekend is lovely.
 
God Bless You.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming along to play today, Joanna, I have had such a heap of fun as a Beach Babe in September!

    Your cross stitch is wonderful, and I think if you've put a little of your own stamp on it, then that is all to the good!

    Looking at how much you've achieved today, you're going to be in plenty of time to get the finished section loaded up to Carole's site, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks lovely, and I certainly don't see any mistakes when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)