"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, October 22, 2012

Work on Treasure Chest Quilt

I spent yesterday sewing together the blocks for the Treasure Chest Quilt.  I wanted to continue making the flying geese border but don't have white fabric so it is on hold for now.  However, I just love the purple sashing.  Has it really been a year since I began this quilt? 
 
I also completed part 4 of the Christmas SAL and will be cross stitching the Santa section next.
 
Today I cut out the Christening cape. 
 
Everything is on schedule. 
 
God Bless You.

2 comments:

  1. Love your quilt! Hope your fabric arrives sooner than later so you can finish it off. And that cross stitch is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it something how time flies when working - or not working on a quilt. Beautiful blocks and they look so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)