"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, January 21, 2013

London Roads Block

This is the latest block from the Ben Franklin QAL at Erik Homemade Coffee Break http://erikhomemade.typepad.com/erik_homemade/   It's called London Roads. 

Sometimes when I see how many colors I'm using and how different each block is from another I get nervous, but I think this quilt will be one I love. 

 
Have a great day.  Too bad about the Pats, but as they say, there is always next year.  And the Sox are waiting in the wings.
 
God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. I think that those blocks are very pretty, and go together very well.

    I'd love to join in with the Lynn's Country Charmer, but like you, have plenty on my plate at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the fabrics you picked. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get nervous...your blocks are exquisite and look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good to me.
    Why London Roads ???
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I have to get going on this, I have been downloading the patterns and have the fabric, all put away! Your blocks are lovely!
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)