"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Christmas QAL - Post 1


We're over at Hazel's today.  I am still sipping my first cup of coffee and will kick into gear very soon.  Since I'm quilting my Modern Christmas Tree quilt today, I may not have much to show, but I am playing along just so you know.  If I get bored and need a break I'll check out what everyone else is up to and seek some inspiration.
 
We have Sue's Challenge to conquer, don't forget.  You know, the one with no green or red.  Challenge it certainly has been.  Finding Christmas fabric free of those colors is not easy, so creativity is needed. 
 
I'm beginning to sound like Yoda, so I'm going to finish my coffee and get going.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna - I have something to make later on, if you fancy a break from your Modern Christmas Tree. It involves chocolate. Jus' saying! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your modern trees...that pattern is definitely on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your trees all iced with frosting! I ran my morning errands thru the snow and now ready to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your trees, so I'm looking forward to seeing them all frosted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having my first cup of coffee too. Not able to officially join the quilt along, but I'll be popping in from time to time. And, where I can I'll also sew. Certainly looking forward to seeing how you stitch out your Modern Christmas Tree. I bet you get a lot of it done this weekend.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your quilting your tree. My challenge has definitely faltered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's your birthday In it ! ! ! ! !

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)