"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, April 28, 2014

April Let's Book It Post

I'm happy to be able to link up with Sharon's Let's Book It group at Vroomans Quilts.
I am making a quilt from Bonnie Hunter's book Scraps & Shirttails II.

Put on my design wall for a look see - this is not the true layout.
 
 Since this post, I've brought in some other fabrics to lighten up things a bit.  We'll see how it works out.

Maybe it is getting too scrappy, but Bonnie's designs play to that so I'm going with it for now.


Many more blocks to go on this one.

God Bless.

11 comments:

  1. It's looking good and you are using scraps, so it's economical too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think they are all great scraps well married in this project. Do love the fussy centers in the court house blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - the pattern, the layout and the fabrics. Very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not too scrappy , I think it is perfect , those fabrics play very well together . Well done . Joanna when you comment on my blog I don't ever receive that in my email this past while , not sure why but I sure appreciate your kind words .
    Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the scrappy look is perfect, it really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that book. Love your colors and fabrics. It's going to be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how this is looking, I love Bonnie's patterns. Her patterns are excellent for using up your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty blocks. This will be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)