"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Finish

This is Brenna's quilt all done except for the label.  I hand quilted it with long stitches and it's been washed making it very crinkled.
I'm happy with it.
Swirls and Whirls by Sherri McConnell, American Patchwork and Quilting, June '14
I used leftover blocks in the backing.
Brenna told me she likes polka dots and stripes, pink and turquoise. 
On to a new project.  I have an autumn wall hanging to quilt, and if I complete that this week I'll be amazed with myself.  Two finishes in one week?  I'm going to try.

Don't know about you, but I am ready for autumn weather.  
Have a wonderful week.
God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning!!!

    Love,
    Ging

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty quilt. Almost too good to give away but since you did make it for someone in mind, I'm sure it will be loved for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

  3. lovely Joanna. Sort of pretty sherbet colours & Clever use of the leftovers. Look forward to seeing the next finish. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)