"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hands2Help Finish

Hands2Help
All done with Picnic.  It just needs a label and then it will be sent away. 

 I had some wide backing in blue that works well. 
 Thank you, Sarah, for this annual opportunity to help.  I can't imagine all of the time you put into organizing it, but I certainly appreciate it.

Block Heads BOW
 I don't know how we arrived at block 6 so quickly, but this is it, Sunflower.  Tomorrow we get block 7. 
 Solstice BOW
These are the last 2 blocks we made.



 My tulip quilt is cut but that's it.  Easter Sunday was busy, and I'm still working 2 days a week.  Plus, the sunshine keeps calling me and I can't resist it.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a wonderful week.
God Bless You!

6 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Somebody will certainly appreciate that quilt & well done. I'm finding the BOW interesting & look forward to seeing how it all works together. Still working 2 days a week & finding time to do all that sewing too! I must be slowing down awfully & I am retired. Oh dear. Take care.

Hilachas said...

What a lovely quilt you've made for Charity. I'm sure it will warm anyone up nicely.

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Love your charity quilt! My next quilt absolutely needs those corner stones!

Sheila said...

Picnic is awesome , fantastic first I should that someone will cherish . Great sunflower, I am afraid I have slipped behind , maybe I can do some catch up tomorrow . Keep up the great work .

Barb said...

Quilt is wonderful as well as your blocks

Sarah Craig said...

Picnic is wonderful, and sure to make someone very happy! Thanks for being part of H2H 2017!