"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hands2Help Finish

Hands2Help
All done with Picnic.  It just needs a label and then it will be sent away. 

 I had some wide backing in blue that works well. 
 Thank you, Sarah, for this annual opportunity to help.  I can't imagine all of the time you put into organizing it, but I certainly appreciate it.

Block Heads BOW
 I don't know how we arrived at block 6 so quickly, but this is it, Sunflower.  Tomorrow we get block 7. 
 Solstice BOW
These are the last 2 blocks we made.



 My tulip quilt is cut but that's it.  Easter Sunday was busy, and I'm still working 2 days a week.  Plus, the sunshine keeps calling me and I can't resist it.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a wonderful week.
God Bless You!

7 comments:

  1. Somebody will certainly appreciate that quilt & well done. I'm finding the BOW interesting & look forward to seeing how it all works together. Still working 2 days a week & finding time to do all that sewing too! I must be slowing down awfully & I am retired. Oh dear. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt you've made for Charity. I'm sure it will warm anyone up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your charity quilt! My next quilt absolutely needs those corner stones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picnic is awesome , fantastic first I should that someone will cherish . Great sunflower, I am afraid I have slipped behind , maybe I can do some catch up tomorrow . Keep up the great work .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilt is wonderful as well as your blocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picnic is wonderful, and sure to make someone very happy! Thanks for being part of H2H 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Phone number :+44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)