"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, January 28, 2019

A Finish for January





My first finish for 2019 is this one from 2016.  The quilt top was done, but needed to be sandwiched and quilted.  


This is my list of unfinished projects that I plan to work on this year. And now I can cross off #3.  Maggies' First Dance is a finish.  So happy.  If  Julie of The Crafty Quilter had not set up this community "quilt with a deadline" thing I wouldn't have worked on this quilt.  
It was the motivation I needed.  

I'm linking up with The Crafty Quilter; an amazing number of UFO's are hitting the dust this month.  

God Bless and have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Nice finish. I got out a couple of quilts that just needed quilting but haven't loaded them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Joanna & how good does it make you feel when you put the last stitch in the binding, then lay it on the floor/bed to take it all in. I've a large notebook I started using many years ago for UFO's, ideas & all that, but let it go. Guess what? It came out at the beginning of this year & is sitting waiting to be written in for 2019. I'll see what happens. Well done & hope you crack on with the rest of those. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish, your quilt is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)