"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Disappearing Nine-Patch Quilt Top

The Crafty Quilter has a link up open for a few more days for this QAL.  I have finished the quilt top only, but that's enough for now.  I think I will save it in case I need a cute quilt at some time.






I really like it.  The pictures aren't doing justice to it, but the navy border and cream/tan background look great together. 

Thanks, Julie.  Although this is another UFO for me, I like this block.  I don't think I would have made it without your tutorial.

I am not doing well with my UFO's.  But they aren't going anywhere, so I know they are waiting for me.

We're in for a severe heat wave this weekend.  
Stay safe and God Bless Everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Joanna & even though 'disappearing' blocks have been around for a while, I've still not attempted one. Must remedy that some day. Stay cool & hydrated and think of us with dreary, cool weather still hanging around. Little sunshine has been seen at all this July here in the south of Oz. Take care & huggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It’s always handy to have a quilt at the ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your version will be perfect for that special time when it is needed! I also really appreciated Julie's instructions and quilt along...she did a great job making this project clear and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us .I am looking for this from a long time and I really very happy to say That I also deals with this service contact verizon support verizon client assistance number verizon client service verizon bolster number verizon help number

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog
    live dealer game

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)