"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

An August Finish

I finally can say that the Frozen quilt I am making for my grandniece is finished.  The quilting was not going well, but it looks OK now that I have it bound.


I made a small doll blanket and a pillow. For some reason, I find making a case for a round pillow difficult. I'm not happy with the way it looks and may not gift it.  


Time to move on to something new.  
God Bless.  

Patches of Life by Eleanor Burns, QIAD

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Joanna & I'm sure the young lady appreciated her gift. Look forward to seeing your new projects. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Frozen quilt turned out beautiful! I'm sure your grandniece is going to love it along with the pillow and doll blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binance Getting insufficient funds message |Binance number
    Majority of Binance users encounter errors associated with getting insufficient funds message every now and then, that makes users helpless and also hamper users work in the middle of nowhere. Under such critical scenarios, contacting Binance support phone number is the fruitful decision. You will be connected to the professionals who have impeccable solutions and remedies for your every single error. They are available all day and night for assistance and can be accessed from any corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)