"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pink Rooster Finished




I knew the quilting part of the pink rooster project would be the difficult part for me, and it was. I can only say that with experience I hope to get better. On the other hand, I love playing with the fabric and sewing it together. I always have. And I like the finished product. I now have a pretty cute square table cover. It's in the living room right now, but it might go into my room. Also, I decided that I would always include a heart quilted in every quilted item I make, so in this project the heart is smack dab in the middle. The other rooster squares are waiting to be made into something, so I hope to get to that tomorrow, although I will be working at the Polish kitchen at my church in the morning. I'm going to be brave and send the pictures of the pink rooster to Mrs. Moen. I believe she is sharing them on her blog, so I'm a little shy about it.
I listened to another Chet and Bernie book, Thereby Hangs a Tail, while I sewed, and I'll finish it tomorrow. I love that series, and the person who reads it does a perfect job.
Puff has pretty much stopped eating. I have three different cans of cat food, a can of tuna, a can of salmon, and a can of chicken broth all open in the fridge, but she isn't tempted by any of them. Today she ate a few morsels, and that is it. Moxie is feasting on everything I put down. God Bless You.

1 comment:

  1. Your roosters are wonderful, Joanna! I love the dark background and soft pinks with the heart quilted in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)