"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Progress Made

I sewed my fabric pieces together for the Mrs. Moen Mystery. I have another set cut out in brown and pink, and I will sew that set next.





I crocheted the little pink heart because I wanted something for Valentine's Day. I was spurred on by an email newsletter from Lily n Cream yarn. I will definitely be making their love bug hearts which are too loveable.

Puff is much better today. She is growling back at Moxie so that's a good sign. I was tempting her with pancakes, one of her favorites, in order to get her pills into her, but today I bought a can of cat food that is pure salmon. Problem solved. She inhales the salmon inside which are her meds.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)