"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Little Bit of Spring


Yesterday I made a patchwork runner. I did not quilt it, buy I might someday. I am going to make a square cover to coordinate, again, someday.

I listened to the fifth book in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. It's a sometimes raunchy series, but I love the characters and it's so funny.
I'm trying out extended wear contact lenses, but unfortunately I can't see as well with them as I do with either my glasses or no glasses. I cannot see the crosses in my aida cloth, so I haven't been able to cross stitch. But I took a picture of Mary Poppins so I could see and show the progress I'm was making before the contacts. On Wednesday, I think I'll be back with glasses.
And I finally finished another baby blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)