"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, November 1, 2010

Moxie's Tunnel

Do you know what this is:

It's a little cat waiting for me to walk by and notice her  waiting for me to dangle her feather wand at the end of the tunnel.  Once I do, she runs and slides through and grabs the feather.


Then at the other side, we do it again.

And then we do it again.

And this goes on until one of us walks away. 
Acturally, it makes me laugh.

Yes, I still do sew and quilt, crochet and whatever, but not yet today.  Today I  put up new curtain rods in an old house that fights back.  Two road trips out to Ace Hardware and Benny's before the job got done in one room.  So playing with Moxie was my big break.  I hope to get some quilting done tonight.

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Cat's can be such fun at times. I just don't like them when they go out hunting and bring the results back into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! At least you have a cat that likes to play with you. Most cats are soooooo independant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)