"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Basket Blocks

I've made 28 Basket Blocks and need 48 to make a quilt the size I want, so there's more work to do.


Here is the book I won recently from Pink Chalk http://www.pinkchalkfabrics.com/ .  It's One Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins.  I was surprized that it is a spiral book with patterns included, many of which I plan to make.  Thank you Pink Chalk.  Moxie loves deliveries, too, because it's something new to sniff.

I also won this beautiful pattern designed by Sherri K. Falls of This & That http://www.thisandthatpatterns.typepad.com/  Her blog is Little Bits of This and That.
I absolutely love this quilt and intend to make it.  I might start it now even though I want to complete the Basket Block Quilt.  Thank you, Sherri.

God Bless You.

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy indeed. The blocks look great!

    Have a great rest of the weekend.

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baskets are one of my most favorite of favorites...and I probably told you that...so I can't wait to see this finished.

    Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)