"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Scatty Stars Quilt Block 1


As part of the Christmas Quilt Along that Sue and Cathi are hosting,  the participants can choose to make the Scatty Stars Quilt that the hosts designed.  Two of the first block were called for, and these are mine. 


Since we made two, I varied the backgrounds.  The dark really makes the star stand out, but the light is pretty too.


And lucky me, I won Cathi's quiz contest.   That's so neat.


God Bless.





6 comments:

  1. You're right, Joanna, the star on the dark background does stand out - but I think that I love the blue & pink roses fabric the best!

    And well done on winning Cathi's quiz - I hope you have a nice prize on it's way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stars. The dark background really makes the star pop! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both blocks and they're both very feminine looking. Congrats on winning the Competition too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)