"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas QAL November - 3rd

I made the quilt sandwich for the table cover but am not ready to quilt it.  Maybe tomorrow.  I picked up a crochet project to work on.  It's another lapghan to donate.

It's a simple double crochet cluster that I put together.  Since the hospital wants 40 inch lapghans and I can't find patterns that size I'm coming up with my own.

Thanks, Sue.  I did accomplish much today, although my photos don't support that contention. 

God Bless and have a great weekend.



5 comments:

Reenie said...

What a beautiful color and a beautiful thing for you to be donating this!!

QuiltSue said...

I love the colour of your crochet work.

I'm glad you've had a good time, and really love your sleighs.

Hazel said...

Variety is the spice of life - I think you have done a lot today working on all your projects.

Barb said...

Great job on making your own pattern!!

Jean said...

This is so pretty. So wonderful that you donate your hard work!