"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, June 9, 2012

June Christmas QAL 1; Pretty Far

Paulette of Sweet P Quilting and Creations http://sweetp-paulette.blogspot.com  is hosting this month so please visit her blog to join in on the fun.

The mystery of the Festive Mystery has been solved, but not by the investigators.  None of us who played along came up with the right block layout, so Sue http://quilttimes.blogspot.com/ had all of us stumped.  But it was fun playing along.  Congratulations to Donna http://sosewcrafty.blogspot.com/ who won the drawing. 

I wrote in my last post that today I would see "how far off I am" in my guess.  As you can see, I was way off.

Sue's block is on the left, my guess is on the right.
I have Sue's block turned the wrong way but you get the idea.  So I'm off to make 22 more blocks while listening to an audio book and doing a load of laundry.    Hopefully, I'll get outside and cut the grass before it becomes a wildlife kingdom out back. 

See you later.

6 comments:

  1. That was excellent fun - I was far off even with all my guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so lovely, the colours are just great. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the final layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that tree lights fabric! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were too far off!! Mine were a miiilllleee away!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many possibilities! The mystery is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you had a pretty good guess...do I detect another festive mystery? Love both blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)