"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Festive Mystery Finish

A bit late for Christmas or else very early, this baby is wrapped up.  My first prairie points are not perfect and I'm not sure when I'll use them again, but they definitely add a nice touch.  It's just tedious sewing the backing edge down.  So I end February with 2 nice finishes.  Another quilt with Sue Abrey's name on the label as designer.  Thank you, Sue.
 
I also made the ninth block in the Ben Franklin QAL.  It's called Happy Home.
It's the middle block in the bottom row. 
 
I'm finishing my course with Cindy Needham on Craftsy, and then I'll try quilting another UFO.  I may have another finish in my near future.
 
Be quilting or be square.
 
God Bless You.
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a wonderful finsh. Festive Mystery is gorgeous! Also love your blocks...that is going to be another beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Festive Mystery looks fabulous. I love the Prairie Points, it really adds something to the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)