"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Friday, March 1, 2013

GQA Winners Ceremony

The winners of the Golden Quilters Awards have been announced.  Padsworth hosted the award ceremony quite nicely, and I think Hollywood could learn a thing or two from him.  http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/2013/03/welcome-to-2013-golden-quilter-awards.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InsightsFromSewcalgal+%28Insights+From+SewCalGal%29
 
Congratulations to the winners and to all who were nominated.  That is such a nice honor.  I liked seeing the tools that were nominated because some of them were completely new to me, so there are some gadgets out there I need to investigate.  Thanks to the sponsors, to Padsworth, and to SewCalGal for making this event fun for us.
 
Quilting keeps you in stitches:)
 
God Bless You.



1 comment:

  1. BIG CONGRATS...
    Okay, I have to admit it.. I haven't a clue how to use one :-)00000000 :-) But I would love to know and have one of my own :-) x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)