Then last Sunday I auditioned them and moved things around a bit. I made a four patch square for the center block using the solid pastel fabric, Fairy Frost by Michael Miller.
I thought this would be the final layout.
Today I began putting it together on point. Excuse my sloppy bed; it made a good design wall.
When I got to the edge I just didn't like the coral so I changed to green and stayed with that.
Here are my rows. The squares are sewn together and the rows are pressed in alternating left/right directions waiting to be sewn together. I hope to get to that tomorrow. Then I have to think about the border or maybe try it without one.
I had a wonderful day sewing today. This project came together so easily.
I did finish America the Beautiful and love it.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend as well.
God Bless You.