"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, June 9, 2013

2013 Christmas QAL - Autumn Apron

The feedback on my question about the QAL being a weekend event is positive, and we seem to have more people able to join in today, so that makes me happy.
 
I abandoned my plaid fabric and small squares.  I don't know how I will approach them yet, so better to put them aside.  Instead, I finally cut out and put together an apron that came as a panel with the ties, pocket and embellishments.  I've had it for a few years so I'm happy it's done. 
It's from Henry Glass & Co.  Right up there with Christmas fabric is autumn fabric on my "I love that" list.  So we talked about aprons yesterday and today I made one. 
 
We're covering the seasons this weekend.  Gotta love it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is pretty! I smell the spice and the pumpkin pie baking in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty apron. I too can smell the autumn baking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)