"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, June 9, 2013

2013 Christmas QAL - A Neat How-to

I wanted to share something with you that I just came across on facebook.  It's a way to make multiple HST's at once.  I love smart quilters, especially those who share their knowledge.
 http://scrapatches.blogspot.com/2012/10/mysterious-hsts.html

http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/12/half-square-triangle-shortcut.html

Hope you can use the info.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Joanna - isn't it lovely when people take the trouble to share, for no other reason than for the knowledge that they've made someone else's life a bit easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sew much for the link as well as the QAL! I just found you here in blog land and wow what a great push for me the queen of 10 minutes past last minute projects!!! I look forward to following your blog as you have put together a very pleasant and easily enjoyed one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)