"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, June 10, 2013

2013 Christmas QAL - Thank You All

 
The winner of the two fat quarters is Sheila.  I'm waiting for a reply to my email and will send them out to her when she responds.  Since she is in Australia it may actually be Christmas by the time they reach her with the mail what it is.    I must need a good rest.  Sheila is in Nova Scotia.  My apologies. 

Next month we will be at Hazel's Quilts http://hazelsquilts.blogspot.com/ 
Hazel's a fun chick so I'm sure we'll have a memorable time at her place.  No pressure, Hazel ;-)
 
Thank you to each and every one of you who participated with me this weekend.  I met some new folks and made progress with my projects, so as far as I'm concerned it was a success.
 
I hope to see you next month. 
 
Now I can take down my Christmas background.  It's cute  but I need a bit of Spring/Summer.
 
God Bless You.

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks again...the Quilt-Along is great motivation to stay on task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila? Australia? I thought she was in Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Sheila!

    Thank you again, Joanna, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone over at my place next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a delightful hostess. I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to be in Australia , at least for a,visit lol.thanks so much Joanna , I appreciate the fabrics and look forward to next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Joanna. :-) Looks like there has been a lot of fun going on here and as usual I miss it :-) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always having fun over here - and I see you are getting ready for more with the Christmas QAL.
    Congrats Sheila.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)