"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Christmas QAL August - Post 1

Welcome!  I feel like I'm late for an important date because when I looked at the linky four of you were linked in and at it.  I am happy we are finding time this weekend to do some quilting, whether it is working on Sue's Challenge or our own ideas. 
If you are new to our Quilt Along and want to know about it, please read the intro and challenge explanation that is right below the Mr. Linky tool on the Christmas Quilt Along page at the top of my blog.  Sue of Quilt Times http://www.quilttimes.blogspot.com devised a challenge that on first reading has a deceptive simplicity to it, but in practice is, well, challenging.  And that's what makes it fun. 
I have a project to finish today.
It may look like a Christmas project but it's my Pets on Quilts quilt and all that's left is the binding and label to be a finish. 
 
I'm off to visit and get going.

6 comments:

  1. Good morning, Joanna! What a cheery orange on your Pets on Quilts quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning - Oh, your quilt looks interesting - yes, the corner of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning. I'm here now, but not sewing yet - coffee to drink first. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabrics look so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky pet to get a lovely quilt. Our cat changes his sleeping places on a weekly rota but not in his cat bed. He prefers doorways, behind chairs and the cot in the spare room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the colours you used on your quilt. Have a great, creative sewing weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)