"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Christmas QAL August - Post 6 Thank you

Thank you to everyone for joining me in the QAL this month.  In September we head over to Hazel's http://www.hazelsquilts.blogspot.com.  Grumpy George was almost knee deep in vegies this month; who knows what shape he'll be in after another month of sunshine and fertilizer.  Hope Hazel can find him.  Now here's a thought that Sue and I had; What about putting GG on the QAL button?  He looked kind of cute in his Santa hat the first time we met him.  What do you all think? 
 
Not to make anyone nervous or anything, but there are only 3 more QAL's before the December show.  Just thought I'd mention that.
 
Thanks again and
God Bless You.

3 comments:

  1. I did a quick look at your postings and think you polar bear looks great. Maybe a glitzy pompom on his hat. A little bit of bling goes a long way.
    As for paper piecing, I actually quite enjoy it, but cut my pieces to about the right size before I start stitching. Can't wait till next month, but not sure which weekend that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having us again. I hope we didn't make too much mess and leave you with loads of clearing up to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed out. I did some Christmas stitching, but I didn't have any internet access.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)