"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Friday, August 9, 2013

It's There If You Are Looking For IT


Yes, I am 12 hours early, and I don't expect you to comment on this post, but I wanted to get the MisterLinky up early for our quilters in Australia and Great Britain, and maybe even farther away places. So, it's there. 
 
And, of course, I'm talking about the August Christmas QAL weekend.
Am I eager or what? 
 
Be back in 12 hours or so.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm awake but not up, I've been catching up on the HoHoHo blog hop. There are some lovely ideas for different projects. I will get up do a quick shop, just the essentials and then some sewing. It is overcast but not raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How organised are YOU this month, Joanna! I'm signing in, and gettin' ready to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! I have linked up but am away from my sewing corner traveling with my Santa! No more sewing for me this weekend but I will pop in to read from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)