"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, October 12, 2013

October Christmas QAL - Post 1

Good Morning! and Merry Christmas!

Oh, wait a sec. It's isn't December 25th yet.  That's two months from now.
Yikes, did I say 2 months?  Yes.  It's coming fast.  If you have plans to sew something for the holidays, it's time to get to it. 

Hazel is thinking about us while she relaxes somewhere on her vacation.  Hope you are having a wonderful time, Hazel.  I hope Grumpy Uncle George is minding the crops.

Sue is home from her travels way out west, but we'll have to wait and see if she joins us.  She may need a vacation after her vacation.

I'm still on my first cup of coffee, but I have my plans for today's sewing. 
Melanie's already joined in, so hope to see what you are doing today, too.

Monday is Canada's Thanksgiving Day, so
Happy Thanksgiving Day, Canada!

And one more note.
Could we keep Donna of So Sew Crafty and her family in our prayers this weekend?  See her blog for more info. http://www.sosewcrafty.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)