"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Another Block Idea

You may have seen the Missouri Star Quilt Co.'s tutorial of using a friendship star as a cornerstone.  Jenny Doan shows how to use this great idea.  I made a few blocks so I could try it out and like the effect.  That's all I have to show this week.  I've made my quilt sandwich of the table runner, but the rest of the time I've been working. 
We may or may not have a snow storm tonight.  How's that for planning your next day.
I guess I'll look out the window and see what's out there tomorrow morning.
Have a nice week.
God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. I love doing the friendship star instead of a plain cornerstone. One day when I get my Olympic Quilt quilted, you may see how I used them on that. Made in 2000 to comemorate the Sydney games in 2000 and still waiting to be finished (lol). Have a good week and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting sashing using the Friendship Star design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block and a great idea ! Happy Easter to you and your family .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)