"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Friday, August 26, 2016

Third Block Maggie's First Dance

This is the third block in the Maggie's First Dance BOM by Jacquelynn Steves. 
I like the way the crayons added color to this block.




I also fixed the mistake I made on the second block.   

I was leery about my choice of using the batiks I had on hand, but I am pleased with how the blocks look together.  There is only one more block to go.

I'm working on Brenna's quilt and have two rows of twirls to go, then the squares.  I think I'll be doing some machine quilting as well.

Hope you are all well.
God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love those blocks. Although I don't like the feel of batiks, some of them are beautiful. Look forward to seeing it all come together. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crayon coloring makes for a very good block. More so than just embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are really pretty and the crayons look perfect . I was going to make this quilt but time is not on my side , too many other things on the go .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)