"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Happy Tulips

This pattern is making the rounds of blogland.  Fabri-Quilt has the pattern on their blog, Inspired by Fabric,  and it looks great in all of  the versions I've seen.  If a wall hanging can be cheerful, then this one is it. 
I'm at the quilting stage, so hopefully it will be done before summer:)

This is block 7 of Moda's Block Heads. 


I didn't make this week's Solstice yet, and I am hoping to begin a new BOW tomorrow from here, Piecing the Past Quilt Shop. Traditional blocks are still my favorites, so a Civil War Sampler will be an interesting project. 

Have a wonderful week.
God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. That is certainly a very cheery wallhanging & hope we see it again, once the quilting is done. I don't do BOMs, as I get too far behind on things & also have mountains of my own designs that I really want to get stuck into, plus so much fabric I want to use. I even went to the Australasian Quilt Convention in Melbourne on Friday & only bought 3 old magazines for $10 & that was the sum of my spend. Ooh, I was so proud. The show was absolutely great, but my battery had died in my camera, so no photos I'm afraid. Have a good week & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the tulips popping up, too and this is cute pattern. I love the new QAL you are going into, but I have 3 CW projects now and will watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wall hanging to brighten any day. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eyeing the new block of the week from Piecing the Past. Saved the pattern this week if nothing else. I like the look of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable pattern, I can see why it is making the rounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)