"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have a correction to make from yesterday. The pattern I followed from the Lion Brand site is the Squiggles and Grins Baby Hat. I finished one and will start another because it is so cute. Picture to be posted tomorrow.

Knitty Bitties (http://www.knittybitties.blogspot.com) is having a giveaway of her 'Oh Snap Mini Wallet' to one lucky person who leaves a comment telling her what you are crafting this week. How easy is that.

Maybe you know about this comic, but I have just found "Knocking on Heavens Door.' I don't know where I've been, but I never saw it before today, and now I love it. Check it out. The link is in my list.

I did listen to a book today, but I am not sure if I'll continue to the end, so I won't mention it yet. And I have become a fan of Veronica Black for her gentle, little mysteries.

Good Night and God Bless You!

P.S. You may see a resemblance in the stance of the cats in the pictures to the left. They are both looking at the cozy spot right next to me on the couch. It's saved for them, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)