"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have voted in every election since I registered to vote, almost forty years ago. I do not need anyone to remind me to vote, or tell me who I should vote for. But if I get one more call from anyone in the Coakley group coercing me for my vote, I will know that the Democratic Party has hit bottom and are desperately afraid. Enough of that. But since I support life, they won't be getting my vote.

Today I listened to an Agatha Raisin mystery by M.C.Beaton whose books I love, worked a little on the Poppins cross-stitch, and baked two Amish Friendship breads and two plain white breads, all looking pretty good to me.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)