"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crochet Soiree Entry

This is my entry into the June crochet along at Crochet Soiree:


I don't have alot of red, white and blue so now I have something, not that I need it. I enjoyed the crochet along and will watch for others.
This is my new stash of autumn and Christmas fabric. It's new to me even if the designs are from last year. I love the little skaters. And shades of burgundy are very pleasing to me, so I bought a bunch. When I finish all of the online projects I'm involved in right now, I'm going to start making autumn and winter things. It may be too soon for others, but not for me.

Thank you to Jenn from Patchwork Possibilities for the pretty items I won in her recent giveaway. They are a really nice set.

Happy Father's Day to all of our good fathers who mean so much to us. God Bless Them.
And God Bless You.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)