"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Top

I made this top today to enter into the SewMamaSew Make It and Wear It June Challenge. It just needs the hem done to be finished. I have already entered the patchwork bag I made with Kelly from em ay kay ee. This top really isn't loose and baggy. In fact, it fits close at the top, but it has wide sleeves and a gathered lower bodice so it seems voluminous in the pictures. I wanted to use three different prints, but after putting it together I left the third print off. It was going to hem the sleeves and bottom.





I used Simplicity pattern 2363. It's a dress pattern that I shortened to make the top. I laughed when I tried it on because it was as short as dresses I wore many moons ago. HA! Simplicity Creative Group - Misses' Day to Evening Dresses

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)