"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Friday, September 30, 2011

Album Star Block for the Scrap Happy QAL

Janet Wickell gave us the Album Star Block for the Scrap Happy Quilt she is leading. http://www.quilting.about.com I didn't care for my first try at this block, so I made another version today.  Now the first looks okay to me.  I like them both.

The darker block was made first.  If this were a true album block the middle strip would be white so that you could write on it. 
All my blocks so far.  I think there are two more blocks to go.
Hope all is well.
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. When you look at the two blocks side by side, they don't even look like the same design. The wonders of fabric placement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)