I learned what I needed to do in order to successfully attach prairie points. When I first looked for a tutorial on them it seemed to me that the individual points were placed a mere quarter or half inch into the adjacent point, but that isn't close enough. I found this tutorial and just by looking at the pics I saw the solution. http://www.designsbyloftcreations.com/2013/06/prairie-points-two-ways.html As you can see the points are nestled well into each other and this helps when sewing them on because they don't travel and there aren't spaces between them.
The quilt back is very patchy.
And I used one of my new Sizzix dies, a dove, next to the label.
I love a finished quilt.
I began the current blocks for the Ben Franklin QAL. We're making City Street blocks. I'm not going to finish them today. Time to grab a good book.
God Bless You.