"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, January 14, 2019

WIP Challenge

The Crafty Quilter has a WIP Challenge this year, beginning this month.  The goal is to finish at least one UFO each month.  My list has over 13 entries.  I knew I had quite a few UFO's, but not as many as I found.  Shame on me.  Anyway, I'm working on my first one, quilting the Maggie's First Dance quilt that I made about 2 years ago as a Jacquelynne Steves QAL.  It's a pretty quilt and not that big, so I know I will finish it this month.



I'm making good progress and hope to finish this week.  
I have a few new projects that I want to get going on.  (So I can have more WIP's:)

God Bless !

3 comments:

  1. Well done & it's always good to see a post pop up from you. That is a very pretty quilt & can I see some fabric painting on those flowers? I'm in UFO finishing mode this year, as well as using my stash for lots I've desgned myself, sitting in graph books, scribbled on scraps of paper & on my laptop. Look forward to seeing more of your finishes. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan. I used crayons on the flowers in that quilt. Hope you complete your projects this year, and I'll be trying to do the same thing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)