"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Christmas QAL - Post 1

Across the pond Sue of Quilt Times  and Hazel of Hazel's Quilts are making good progress on the Festive Mystery Quilt, and on this side of the Atlantic Sharon of Vrooman's Quilts is keeping up with them.  I'm on my second mug of coffee and have finally decided on the layout for my version.  I tried two:

The thing I like about this layout is the double star, but I'm going with this instead.
Unless I change my mind again.

4 comments:

  1. They both look great, but I think the 2nd one maybe has more movement to it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have two great choices for your layout. They are both great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts look wonderful. I have enjoyed exploring the possibilities for this quilt top. I'm glad Sue "tricked" me into doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) FANKS :-) :-)
    We all have great kids, they are our stars, mine are MY STARS :-)
    Thanks my sweet friend
    :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)