"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

First Day of Spring and St. Joseph's Feast Day



 


My friend from high school, Gale, gives me a basket of forced bulbs each winter. It's fun to watch the flowers change each day as they come alive. The hyacinths in this year's basket are already aromatic. What a treat.

Below is the basket from the day Gale gave it to me.

My sewing has been to complete small projects that have been piling up. 
One was a cover for a loose-leaf folder for the quilt club.


I used scraps from a previous project, and now
my folder looks pretty.

I also hemmed a slipcover I made last year.

It feels just a bit more like spring here. 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Your work is beautiful. A nice share!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)